Friday, August 11, 2017

Just a note~My Card Swap!

Hello Stampers!
Hope you are having a wonderful August day.  The temperature is finally not in the 90's today!  It's a nice break to be only in the 80's.  I know it will get warm again but the break is a nice welcome!

I have been busy during the 'heat wave' working on my cards for a card swap!  I love being involved in these!  I can't wait to share what I recieve!
I used the Daisy Delight, and Flourishing Phrases stamp sets,  Daisy punch and Pretty Label punch to create this card.
I also made a few variations to give out to friends using the same pretty Delightful Daisy DSP.  Calypso Coral was used as my card base and a Whisper White layer.
Using the bone folder to curl the petals of the flower makes it pop out!
Hope you enjoyed my project share and it gives you ideas to create your own cards to share!
#makeacardshareacard


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment