Monday, August 28, 2017

Your Thoughtfulness brightened my day!

Hello Stampers!
Hope you are having a wonderful day so far!  I have a another Daisy Delight project to share with you today.
 
This is a 5 minute creation!  I needed something really quick and with some scraps and some quick sponging this is what I came up with.
The second layer of flower I only attached the center so the petals could be popped out and curled using the Bone Folder.
With this bundle you can create cards in a snap!  Plus, if you purchase it all at once you save 10%!  Have you seen all the fabulous samples of projects on Pinterest using this stamp set?  There are some amazing projects out there!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment