Monday, May 8, 2017

What a great weekend!

Hello Stampers!

Hope you had a great weekend!  We attended the High School State Music Festival and it was wonderful.  So many talented young adults!

While were in the motel I brought along some stamping supplies and while the kids were all sleeping from the busy day I got creative!
I just love the Cool Treats Bundle!  Now that the weather is getting a little bit warmer it's even more fun to create with this set! Ha ha
The Frozen Treats Framelits Dies are so cute!  This set as a bundle is on the retiring list!!  You can pick it up with a discount of 10%!
I was not sure if I wanted this as a birthday card or just a thinking of you card so I left a sentiment off, for now.  I like this layout though!  You can use up those scraps!!


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment