Thursday, May 11, 2017

Love Birds, Happy Anniversary

Hello Stampers!
Have you heard the pretty songs from the birds in your neighborhood?  They sure do put on a concert for me!  They are so thrilled it is spring!  So am I.  I just wish we would get a little bit more rain, it is already so dry in our area.
I just got this adorable set, I wanted to purchase it and save 10% as a bundle!! Hurry, you can too.  New Catalog comes out June 1st and then the bundle will not be available.  I think I found my new set I am going to love!  I think of my grandma who just loved birds when I seen this set.
I used So Saffron Card stock for the birds.  Whisper White and Stampin' Write markers to color in the tree and flowers in Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede.  Then added a pretty pearl to the center.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment