Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summertime, summertime!!

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you!  It's official, in our home we are on summer break!  Because my children are still at home and not off to college, I am not going to be posting everyday on my blog.  I want to spend as much time with them as possible before they are gown and gone.
I will try and post at least two times a week, maybe three.  My online website will still be up and running so you can always look at the latest products online! Or of course you can contact me.
Using the oooh so yummy stamp set Cool Treats and stamp from Great Impressions I created a fun door hanger for each of my kids.
This one was stamped in Chocolate Chip and Peekaboo Peach!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment