Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Paper Pumpkin kit for May!

Hello Stampers!
Have you recieved your Paper Pumpkin yet?  It is so cute!!
It makes me hungry! ha-ha
I want to team it up with the retired stamp set, Perfect Blend.  Doughnuts and coffee, for some it's a great combo!
You can also have a non doughnut look!  A quick and simple 'thank you' or 'hi, how are ya' card!
If you have not tried Paper Pumpkin yet and would like to have a workshop with some friends let me know!  I would love to help you host a Paper Pumpkin Workshop.  Everything you need is in the box!  Of course you can add your own jazz too.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment