Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Memorial Day~Wild and Free

Hello Stampers!
Happy Memorial Day.
When I think of all the soldiers who have fought for our freedom somehow watching wild horses run free came to mind.  So I dug out my horse stamp set and created this card.
I stamped a clear block size "I" in Real Red and stamped on the top of a Whisper White Thick card stock then turned it around and stamped in Pacific Point.  To make the Red, White and Blue.
Then stamped the wild horses in Memento Black ink.
The card base Woodgrain was stamped with Chocolate Chip and then later I decided to color it with Colored Pencil.  A small piece of Linen Thread wrapped makes a great horse rope!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment