Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A Spring Thank You using the Tree Builder Punch FM288

Hello Stampers!

I have not had the chance to participate in the weekly sketches from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES in such a long time that I took the opportunity being I did not have to work today.
I wanted to use up some of my DSP that I have not used in awhile.  So I chose the beautiful Fruit Stand DSP.   When I seen this paper I thought of a Peach Tree and sweet blossoms!  I used the Tree Builder Punch to create this cute little tree in a snap!
Here is their sketch.  There are so possibilities with this sketch!
I added Wink of Stella to the blossoms.
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Suede, Whisper White and Smoky Slate.
Ink: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray


Thank you for joining me today!
Make sure to pop on over to FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES and check out all the wonderful ideas!

Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. It really is beautiful paper - and such a lovely backdrop with the leaves and the colors for that cute tree! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a nice comment! I really like this paper too, so up lifting and cheery.

      Delete