Friday, May 12, 2017

The Best things in life are SWEET! Friendship card

Hello Stampers!

I have a quick card to share with you today.  My daughter needed a card to cheer up a friend so I whipped out this card and she popped it in the mail!
I used the bright and cheery Frozen Treats Framelits Dies,Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape, Retiring In Colors Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe,  Peekaboo Peach (not retiring), and Whisper White Thick.

I also used the retiring Gorgeous Grunge for the background stamped in Watermelon Wonder. 

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions about this or other projects please let me know.
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment