Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Happiest Birthdays come with icecream! FMS289

Hello Stampers!

Happy Wednesday to you!  I am so thrilled to share another fun card I created with the sketch from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES.
It is nice to see a sketch and challenge yourself to create a project with that sketch in mind.  I used Cool Treats Photopolymer stamp set with matching Tasty Treats Specialty DSP which is retiring!   I am so glad this set will be sticking around in the new catalog!
The Frozen Treats Framelits Dies were used to cut out these cute treats.
Here is the sketch they shared with us.  Make sure to stop over to their site to see all the wonderful samples from other stampers! www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoying this delightfully cool card on a warm spring day! So cute! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I do love that paper and who doesn't love popsicles!!! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thai rolled ice cream We Serve Toronto best Thai rolled ice cream, best Waffles, Desserts, Cheesecakes & Milkshakes Tastiest most deliciously creamy & authentic.

    ReplyDelete