Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Enjoy Today~Special project card!

Hello Stampers!
so glad you would pop on over to my blog today.
I have a special card to share with you today.  Every day I come and work on some kind of stamping project in my office and my 4 year old son watches me. He asked me if he could help make a card and I said sure!
This is what we came up with!  I let him pick out the set, and he chose the pretty Eastern Beauty Suite.  The In Colors Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Cucumber Crush (retiring) and Crushed Curry.  I let him use the sponge the colors over the base of the card.  Then we took the Eastern Medallions Thinlits and cut out some shapes on another piece of Whisper White Thick.
Did some stamping with the new Tranquil Tide and Peekaboo Peach.
Added some Enamel dots and a Peekaboo Peach bow.  Popped it up on some dimensionals and that was it.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  He chose to send it to grandma.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment