Friday, May 26, 2017

Gift of Love~Thank you card colored with Aqua Painters

Hello Stampers!

I absolutely adore this stamp set.  I am so glad I was able to get it before it's gone!
Here are two cards I made with the Gift of Love Photopolymer Hostess set.
Instead of using the two step stamping to add color I used the Aqua Painters to color in with the Rich Razzleberry and New In Color, Berry Burst.
I then added some Wink of Stella for a pretty shimmer.

Hope you are able to enjoy an extra long weekend as we remember all the men and woman who served in our US Armed Services.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment