Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge for January!

Hello Stampers!
Ok, YES, I know Christmas is over but I have entered a Christmas Card Challenge.  For every month we have a theme to try and follow and create cards for Christmas, which it NEVER hurts to be ahead of the game.  This way hopefully I won't be racing to get a few more done!
January theme is sleds, sleighs or ski's.  I dug through my old (1999) stamps and found this one!  I have not stamped with this one for years.  It's a good one to bring back out and play around with.
The Stamp:  From, Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Inc.
Coloring: Jet Black StazOn ink, Sharpie and Bic markers.
Accessories:  The Art Glittering System in Christmas Opaque and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.

You can see this and other fun creations on my Splitcoast Stampers site HERE!

Don't forget to check out the great offers Stampin' Up has during Sale-a-Bration!

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions about this or other projects please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment