Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Let's Celebrate, it's your birthday!

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun Occasions Catalog project to share with you today!
I used the Photopolymer stamp set, Balloon Adventures along with the matching Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.  It comes as a bundle which will save you 10% when you purchase both!
I had fun with the balloon thinlits!  The DSP is called Party Animal.  It's part of the Party Animal Suite.
I also added some Enamel Dots to add some fun jazz!

Have you checked out the FREE Sale-a-Bration items yet?  If you have not or would like to check them out again, you can do that by clicking HERE!  You get to pick out an item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for EVERY $50.00 you spend!  It's the perfect time to get together with some friends too for a workshop to check out some of the new materials from the Occasions Catalog!  Think about it, then give me a call!

Thank you for joining me today,  If you have any questions about this or other projects or would like to attend a class just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment