Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday Share~ FMS#270

Hello Stampers!

It's Wednesday, yay!!  New sketch challenge from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES!

I chose the Gift of Love Hostess photopolymer set to create my card.
Ink used: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette and Black StazOn
Card Stock: Whisper White, and Pink Pirouette in the Subtles Collection
I added Wink of Stella for a pretty shine to the flowers.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you like my project please share it on social media or Pinterest so everyone can see it! Thanks!!

If you have any questions please let me know.
Have a STAMPendous day!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Love the soft colors! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Those flowers are so pretty! Love the sparkle on them! I do love Wink of Stella! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete