Monday, January 16, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Kit for January 2017, you are going to LOVE It!

Hello Stampers!
Have you gotten your Paper Pumpkin yet?
Mine came on Friday!!  WHAT great timing!  Just in time for my PMS Class! What a great time it was too!  While my friends were working on their projects, I worked on mine!  YAY!!

I love this month's PP, it's a cute set of mini treat bags!
I am so thrilled with this kit!  I love when we get something I can incorporate it with my preschool class.
They are going to love these little treat bags and arrows!  ha-ha

If you are interested in Paper Pumpkin or joining my PMS (Popcorn, Music and Stamping!) once a month Class, just let me know.  You can also find out more information on my Stampin' Up website at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

Thank you for joining me today!
Hope you have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment