Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello Baby Bear~card

Hello Stampers!
It seems so weird not making Christmas cards.  I have to try hard to get my mind off of making them.  ha-ha  As we ring in the new year I often think of babies.   So, that's what I went with!  Baby cards!
I did however use the Cookie Cutter Christmas set one last time to create this card.  I like the teddy bear in the stamp set!
I teamed it up with the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing folder.  I added a cute Pink Pirouette bow for a girl.
A Soft Sky bow for a boy.  The colors I used were Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White.  To cut them out I used the Layering Oval Framelits.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have not already noticed, I have added the new catalogs for the Occasions and SAB to the right of the blog!  Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment