Monday, January 23, 2017

Dragonfly~Enjoy your day!

Hello Stampers!
Have you seen the super cute Dragonfly Dreams stamp set yet?  It's such a fun stamp set!  It has this adorable dragonfly and a big ol' bumblebee two step stamps!
I understand if you are not a 'bug' person! ha-ha  My mom can not stand this set, but I think it's cute. I have seen so many adorable projects created with this stamp set.
For this project I used:
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Bermuda Bay along with DSP Cupcakes and Carousels.
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, and Crumb Cake.
Accessories:  Dragon Fly Dreams Bundle ( Dragonfly Dreams photopolymer stamp set and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies)
It reminds me of when we went camping and a huge dragonfly landed on our window of the camper! Love it!!

**If you like my projects please share them so everyone can be inspired!

 Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment