Friday, January 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous~

Hello Stampers,
Happy Friday to you!
I have been very sick for the past week.  I had influenza on top of Strep Throat.  May I say..YUCK!  I have been so utterly exhausted all week long.  So instead of challenging my self to a new technique for my Friday share, I simply just made a card.
With so many birthdays coming up in the next few months in my family I thought I would get a head start and create this beautiful card with the Gorgeous You stamp set.
Card Stock used: Blushing Bride and Blooms & Bliss DSP
Ink:  Black StazOn, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories:Basic Pearls, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Brights Enamel Shapes, Decorative Label Punch, Ribbon is from the Holiday Catalog, Sweet Sugarplum


Thank you for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment