Friday, January 6, 2017

Technique Friday! It's your Birthday.

Hello Stampers!
Happy 1st Friday of the New Year.  Whoop, whoop!
I thought I would share a new technique today.  Well, at least it's a new technique to me, you may have tried it before, and if you have I would LOVE to see it!  :)
It's called Joseph's coat.
You ink up your Whisper White with sponges and ink of your choice.
Using the Embossing Buddy tub it over your paper then with Versa Mark and stamp your image.
Cover with Clean embossing powder (or powder of your choice) and then heat set it. I used the new stamp set, Balloon Adventures from the Occasions catalog.  Can't see it very well, ha-ha but it's there!
Then once again ink up your card stock with a dark ink, I used Dapper Denim, that will make your images pop!
I had embossed the sentiment but decided I wanted to have it pop up so I stamped it with Dapper Denim and placed it on Mint Macaron then using Dimensionals I pop it up on a larger Rose Red oval, all are cut from the Layering Ovals Framelits.

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment