Thursday, January 26, 2017

Quick and easy Valentine Treat Wraps

Hello Stampers!

Hope today brings you plenty of smiles!   I have another Valentine treat idea for you, super simple too!
Materials I used for this project;  Sending Love DSP Stack, Whisper White strips of 1/2", Sending Love Ribbon Combo, Bloomin' Love stamp set in the Annual Catalog, Sweetheart Punch and Paper Snips.
I cut the paper down to 5"x 2 1/2" (save your scraps for a quick card lay out!)  Then just roll it around the treat, I used Russel Stover.  Adhere it with Fast Fuse.
I used Red and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to punch out hearts then attached again with Fast Fuse.

It's a fun and quick way to make Valentine Treats sparkle!

Thank you for joining me today!  I hope this projects inspires you to get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment