Thursday, January 7, 2016

Be Mine, Clean and Simple Valentine Card~

Hello Stampers!
Hope today brings you a warm cozy feeling of....winter?!  We are supposed to get some really cold weather here in NE Montana.  I was born and raised in MT so I am not new to the cold, but I would rather have snow than sub zero temps!

Enough complaining, now to something fun!
I thought I would get a head start on some Valentine's Day cards/count down.  This is such a simple card lay out it could be counted as a 5 minute card rather than a 10 minute!

-You have your standard Whisper White card base at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" folded.
-Another sheet of Whisper White cut to 5 1/4" x 4".
- I used the Sweet Heart punch to punch out two hearts.  Then layered a scratch piece of DSP, (this one is Love Blooms DSP Pack) behind the hearts.
-Next I used the stamp sets Groovy Love and New Bloomin' Love to stamp the hearts and sentiment.  -Punched out some small hearts from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.

That's it!  Simple and clean.  

Hope you enjoyed my project today, thank you for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment