Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cancer Can't....Cards

Hello Stampers!

I am so glad you joined me today.  I wanted to share some cards I made for some dear friends who were diagnosed with Cancer.  Ugh, what an ugly word!
I got the poem off line and just typed it up on my computer and printed it out on Whisper White card stock.
The card stock is Early Espresso and retired Crisp Cantaloupe.
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and retired DSP.
Although the stamps I used are no longer available you can use the lay out for your own creation.

Don't forget to check out the CLEARANCE RACK for a great bargain on products, plus if your purchase equals $50.00 or more you'll receive a product from the SALE-A-BRATION catalog!

Contact me today for more information on new products, how you can earn FREE products or how you can earn money, all for loving stamping!

Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment