Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sweetheart Valentine box using the Envelope Punch Board ~Valentine Count Down project

Hi Stampers!
I have a fun little box to share with you today!
I had not used the Envelope Punch Board in awhile so I thought I would make a little treat box to put treats in.
It's a simple, fun little project!  You can use for so much more than candy!!
What you'll need:
- Envelope Punch Board
- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of card stock
- Start at 2" Punch and Score then SLIDE to 3" Punch and Score again then turn and score and punch matching up the last score mark with the score mark arrow.
Your paper should look like this one.  Round the points.
Fold on all your score marks   Make a  flap by cutting up on the small triangle as pictured.
The smaller flaps are going to be your top and bottom.  I used Fast Fuse and stuck the bottom flap together.  I simply tuck the top one in to close it like a normal box.
I did a belly band using a 2" piece of DSP, then added some fun bling!

Hope you enjoyed this project tutorial share!

Thank you for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment