Thursday, January 21, 2016

Origami Folded Pocket treat holder~

Hello my stamping friend!
So glad you joined me today.  I have a fun little tutorial to share with you today.
I am sure you have seen these cute little pockets but I have not made them for awhile and thought I would make up some to put Pop Rocks in.  Yes, I great up in the 90's!  LOL  My children love to give these to their friends.
What you'll need:
I used a piece of Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack but if you are using regular card stock cut it to 6" x 6"
Fold it in half corner to corner to create a triangle.
Next you are going to grab the bottom left corner and bring straight over about half way and crease.
Do that for both sides.
Finally take the first layer and fold over the two small triangles to create a pocket.  Best part...NO glue or adhesive is need!  :)
How simple and fun was that?  Plus with the paper stacks that Stampin' Up! has to offer you can make these in a snap!  You can also check out the clearance rack for paper stacks that are retiring for a discounted price!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment