Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Friendship Tea Bag Holder~ Valentine count down

Hello Stampers!
Here is my project share for today.  It's another fun project using the Envelope Punch Board.
My mom loves tea, so I wanted to create some fun little tea bag holders for her just to say, I love you.
It's a simple 5 x 5 piece of paper with the first score and punch mark at  2 3/8".
I stamped on a heart punched out in Whisper White and sponged with Rose Red.
Then I punched out a heart in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and sponged it with Rose Red also then placed it on the large heart.  I made a belly band from ribbon and tied it with baker's twine.  Then attached the heart to the ribbon.

I love this idea for a Lady's Retreat also!  Make up several of these to give out to all those who attend. What a lovely give away.

Thank you for joining me today!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment