Monday, January 4, 2016

My Reward program!

Hello Stampers!
I am so thrilled to start this program with you!

Earn FREE Stampin' Up! products with Cheryl Fladager's: Customer Loyalty Program!
  • If your order is $150 or more, you earn FREE hostess benefits from Stampin' Up!
  • If your order is over $50.00, you earn a spot on the FREE STAMPS WITH CHERYL FORM!
  • Receive free catalogs from me as a regular customer.
FREE STAMPS FROM STAMPIN' UP!:
All orders over $150.00 earn FREE HOSTESS Rewards to spend any way you want in the catalog!  If you place an online order, be sure to redeem your FREE STAMPIN' REWARDS before you check-out!

FREE STAMPS FROM CHERYL:
I love to reward my loyal Stampin' Up! customers, and I have introduced a Customer Loyalty program so that you can earn free stamps with your purchases through me.


If you have any questions please let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment