Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Friendship basket full of love~

Hello my stamping friends!
Here is my project share for today!  I used several stamping sets/accessories to create this cute little friendship card.
Card Recipe:
-The basket is from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set
-The Sentiment is from the New Bloomin' Love stamp set
-Flowers are from the New Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies
-DSP is the New Love Blossoms Designer Series paper Stack
-Corners are rounded by the Returning Curvy Corner Trio Punch
-Center of the flowers I used both Rhinestone Basic Jewels and New It's My Party Enamel Dots
-Card stock colors; Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Rose Red
Here is the one with It's My Party Enamel dots up close.
With the New and Returning Precision Base Plate along with the New Big Shot Die Brush, cutting out detailed work is a snap!

Thank you for joining me today!

Check out all the new Occasions and SAB products at my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment