Monday, January 25, 2016

Chai Tea Holder ~using the Envelope Punch Board.

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and was able to spend some time on crafting!
Here is my project share for today.  My mom loves Chai tea and I happened to find some at our little coffee shop in town.  So I picked up one and thought I would use the Envelope Punch Board to make a little holder for it.  Being it's 'poofy' you can't just make a simple envelope so I created this one just for this package of tea, although I know you could use it to put lots of other items in!

What you need:
7 1/2" x 7 1/2" piece of card stock
Using your Envelope Punch Board (if you don't have one click HERE to see it at my store)
-Punch and score your 1st mark at 3" then SLIDE to 3 1/2" score ONLY.
-Turn and punch then score following the lines for two times only, the last turn punch on the 2nd score line ONLY do not score.
I then used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to add a beautiful top.
I wanted to add a little something to the front so I used the beautiful Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies to create this beautiful heart cut out of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
I then wanted to create a "Now & Wow" project by adding a piece of Basic Black card stock behind the Glimmer paper, and adding a sentiment to the back of the box.
The stamp set that I picked the sentiment from is Botanicals for You I got it for FREE!  Yes!  You can get this amazing stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog with a simple Stampin' Up order of only $50.00.

Contact me for more information on how you can receive FREE products from Stampin' Up! and with your purchases you can earn FREE products from me as well!  How fun is that?

Thank you for joining me today,
Hope you have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment