Monday, January 18, 2016

Hearts Valentine Card~ Valentine Count Down

Hello Stampers!  I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!
Here is my project share for today!  A fun Valentine's Day card.
I thought I would use a stamp set from the Annual Catalog to create a Valentine's Day card, and although this is red and white you could also use this for a wedding card, anniversary card, or sweetheart card!  Hello Life stamp set was used.
I ran a piece of Real Red card stock through the Big Shot using the Happy Heart embossing Folder then wrapped Whisper White Baker's Twine around the card three times.  Then fussy cut out three hearts.  I inked only the word 'love' and stamped it in the middle of one heart.  I layered the card stock on Whisper White and then Real Red again.

Thank you for joining me today!
Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment