Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Sneak Peak at the new Dragonfly Garden Suite!

 Hello Stampers!

I had an absolutely wonderful time attending Stampin' Up's OnStage at Home!  
Here are a few of the cards we made during the Stamp-n-Share.


Did I mention by being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator you get perks?  One of them is seeing the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalog before it goes LIVE!
This card is made with the new Dragonfly Garden Suite.



Love this set!  It comes with a Punch!  I like dies, but when you have a quick and simple punch?!  YAY!!


If you notice, the DSP layers, are little snippets!  You can get tons of great cards with this paper layout! 
 

Check out the adorable little Ladybugs!

If you would like more information about joining my team, contact me today!  You can also click on the light on the top right side of this page.  You will definitely love the perks of joining Stampin' Up!

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment