Monday, November 2, 2020

Hot Cocoa packet AKA Snowman Soup!

 Hello Stampers!

I have a fun little project to share with you today!  I created a video to make it easier to show you how to create this fun craft!

Stamp set used: Snowman Season

Card Stock: Whisper White Thick  Cut at 8 1/2" x 5".  SCORED at 1/2" along the 5" side, turn and score at 1/2" , 1", 4 1/2 and 5"

Make a tick mark at 2 1/2" on the scored side of 1/2 and 1" side and by placing the tick and next score mark on the cutting track you will cut up and get the angled cut for the front of the box.

Stampin' Write Markers in Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin pie and Real Red. 

You can pick up cocoa and mini candy canes at pretty much any store, I live in a small town and I picked them up at our grocery store.  The adorable marshmallows were purchased from Oriental Trading.  Perfect for GERM FREE packaging!  

You can see my video by clicking HERE!.



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment