Friday, November 20, 2020

Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak-Art Gallery Photopolymer stamp set

 Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday!  Here is my project share for today.


This beautiful card was created with the Art Gallery Photopolymer stamp set.


This lovely stamp set comes with Dies!  Floral Gallery Dies.  
The Merry Merlot card stock is also embossed with the new beautiful Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.


These cards were created for a card swap!  I had to create 26 of them so I made 30 just incase!  


I love the color combo of Terracotta Tile and Merry Merlot, leaves are Mossy meadow.


I love how they turned out!

If you would like a new Occasions catalog, please let me know!  Email me, message me on Facebook or if you are local give me a call!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment