Friday, November 27, 2020

For Unto Us A Child Is Born~Card Sets

Hello Stampers!

Peaceful Nativity is the stamp set I used for today's project share.


Card Stock: Night of Navy, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White.
Ink: Cinnamon Cider.


DSP: Brightly Gleaming Specialty I used two patterns from this lovely paper.


I made several cards to create gift sets.

Layering Circles were used to for the nativity scene and the Timeless Label Punch for the sentiment popped up with Dimensionals. 

I like how these cards turned out. Simple, elegant and perfect for Christmas! 

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment