Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Simple Things


 Hello Stampers!

I have another set of card swaps to share with you today!  I only had to create 15 of these!


This beautiful stamp set is the Enjoy the Moment. 

I made a few extra for me with just the seeds and the rest of the swaps I added a Bronze colored Jewel.  I colored it three times before it got to the shade I liked.  Meaning colored it, let it dried and then did it again.

The cardstock used: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla Thick.

Ink: Early Espresso and colored with the Blender Pens


Additional materials: Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin' Seal, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, and Tombo Liquid Glue.

If you have any questions please let me know, I love hearing from you!

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment