Thursday, November 5, 2020

Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin

Hello Stampers!

October got away from me before I was able to post this absolutely lovely Paper Pumpkin card kit!  Joy to the World!


Here are two cards I popped out so I could show off how beautiful this kit is!  


There are so many beautiful elements in this set.


The precut flowers are so beautiful, and when you add Wink of Stella it adds a pretty glimmer!


You still have time to get in on the November Paper Pumpkin kit!  


Let me know if you need help ordering, or you can click on the Paper Pumpkin Link on the right side of this page!

One more thing!  Today starts ON STAGE AT HOME!    EEEE, so excited to be able to attend this fabulous Stampin' Up retreat!  Join my team and you can join me!  Stampin' Up has great perks!  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment