Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Facebook Live Video! ~Using the Meant to Be Stamp Set

Hello Stampers!

I did a Facebook live today showcasing this fun card project!  


To stay up to date on my live videos on FB you can click on the "facebook" link on the right side of this posting and join the "Live Video" groups.  To get emails sent right to your inbox subscribe to this page!  You can do that by adding your email to the mailing list on the top right side of this page!  I love your comments either on this page or in my email!  Thank you for staying in contact with me during this lonely Covid-19 time!  

Here is a direct link to my video for today!  FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO LINK!


Tomorrow is the LAST day to get in on this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!  This kits makes 9 cards, plus has envelopes and YOUR OWN creativity!  



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment