Friday, February 26, 2021

Heading to the end of Sale-a-bration! One more card share of Berry Blessings and Berry Delightful DSP!

Hello Stampers!

Can you believe Sale-a-bration is almost over?  It's the 26th today and Sale-a-bration ends on February 28th!  BUT there is good news, Stampin' Up is going to have ANOTHER Sale-a-bration this year!  Did you catch that?  YES!  during the summer, we will have another fabulous Sale-a-bration!  

There will be new wonderful items to pick from.  One of my favorites from this Sale-a-bration is the Berry Blessings Stamp set with matching Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper!  


I like this Sale-a-bration item because it has a matching stamp set in the Occasions catalog! It is oooh so yummy! Sweet Strawberry Bundle.


This DSP was so pretty it it's fun to use both sides on the same card!  I simply cut a piece of DSP at 5 1/4" x 4".  To add the 'tear back' I turned the paper and cut 1 3/4" then simply folded it back. 


 
Stamped Basic White layer then attached the DSP and Basic White to a card base of Poppy Parade or Garden Green. 

Added a white baker's twine bow attached with Glue Dots. 

Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, and Basic Gray.




Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment