Monday, February 15, 2021

You've Been on my Mind~

 Hello Stampers!

Great you are here!  Did you have a nice weekend?  It is still very cold here in Montana, I am speaking -34 with Windchill!   My new puppy still loves going outside however!  ha ha  Crazy poochies makes me put on 5 layers of clothes to only go outside for about 3 minutes!  ha-ha  It's all good, I know spring is coming!  

 Here is my project share for today.


Simply Succulents Cling Stamp set.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Crumb Cake.


Additional materials used: Stitched Shapes Dies, Potted Succulents Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Pinewood Planks 3-D Embossing Folder, Stampin' Seal.


Card stock used: Crumb Cake and Basic White
Stampin' Blends in Mint Macaron light and dark, Old Olive, Purple Posy and Just Jade.


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment