Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wishing you Well~ Healing Hugs

Hello Stampers!  

Hope you are doing well today.

I have so many friends who are not feeling well lately, either from accidents and are now healing or just feeling under the weather (probably due to our fidgetily cold weather!)  I got out my Healing Hugs stamp set and created some get well cards. 

Here is my project share for today.

Stamp set: Healing Hugs
Card stock: Basic White, Just Jade


I stamped the rose in Rococo Rose on a scrap piece of Basic White then fussy cut it out popping it up on some Dimensionals. 

To create the banner, I used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. 
Ink: Just Jade, Honey Bee, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose and Memento Tuxedo Black.




Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment