Monday, February 8, 2021

Classic Stampin' Spot Ink Swipe with A Touch of Ink #simplestamping

 Hello Stampers!

I hope you are staying warm!  Here in Montana it's super cold!  I mean like we are at -22 plus Windchill, burrr!    

Today is the perfect day to think of spring, plus the beautiful two-step Sale-a-bration stamp set, A Touch of Ink


Teaming this beautiful stamp set up with Classic Stampin' Spots and you can create a #simplestamping project in no time!  


Simply swipe the chosen ink spots across your paper to add your background, then stamp your images in Memento Black Ink. 


I layered my Basic White 5 1/4 x4" paper on a So Saffron 8 1/2x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2

I love quick cards, don't you ?


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment