Friday, February 5, 2021

A Fluttering Ombre Thank you

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday, here is my project share for today.  This is our last month for the beautiful Ombre Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Here is a lovely project using that paper.


Cardstock: Basic White

Ink: In-Color Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green

Stamp Sets: Floating & Fluttering and Heal Your Heart (a Sale-a-bration set!)

DSP: Oh So Ombre (Sale-a-bration item!)

Additional Materials Used: Fluttering Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stampin' Seal, Dimensionals, and Paper Trimmer.


Placing an order during Sale-a-bration is the best!!  You can earn free projects!  If you place an order and it is $149.00 or less I would love for you to use the code DWANRZDN   However, if your order is more than $150.00 then you will earn your OWN rewards PLUS Free Sale-a-bration items.  YAY!! 


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment