Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Label Me Lovely~Sale-a-bration Heal Your Heart

Hello Stampers!

I have really enjoyed the beautiful DSP in the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.  I like to use the DSP as a base instead of always attaching it to card stock.  With that in mind here is my project share for today.

Card Stock: Pool Party   Cut size 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" 

DSP: Fine Art Floral.  Cut size 4"x 4"  

Attach the DSP to the Pool Party Card stock on the inside about 1/4" from the score mark.  


Stamp set: Heal Your Heart from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

Additional Materials: Fine Art Ribbon, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Label Me Lovely Punch, Stampin' Seal and Dimensionals. 

Placing an order during Sale-a-bration is the best!!  You can earn free projects plus extra for Sale-a-bration!  If you place an order and it is $149.00 or less I would love for you to use the code DWANRZDN   However, if your order is more than $150.00 then you will earn your OWN rewards PLUS Free Sale-a-bration items.  YAY!!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment