Monday, February 1, 2021

Hydrangea Haven Flat Birthday Card

Hello Stampers!

Here is my February project share!  Can you believe it's February already?  January just flew by!  

I pulled out the beautiful Hydrangea Haven bundle to create this simple birthday card. 


This is a one layer 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.

Card stock: Highland Heather, Garden Green, Basic White, 


Card on top is cut at 2 1/2 x 8 1/2"


Basic White for back of flat card, 4"x 5 1/4"

Inside the little card you can attach a gift card with some Glue Dots and write your greeting on the back or write a note inside the little card and stamp a greeting on the back.  
Hydrangea Haven is such a beautiful bundle!  Such pretty details in the dies.  


It's the last month of Sale-a-bration already!  You have this month left to take advantage of all the FREE wonderful products!

Placing an order during Sale-a-bration is the best!!  You can earn free projects plus extra for Sale-a-bration!  If you place an order and it is $149.00 or less I would love for you to use the code DWANRZDN   However, if your order is more than $150.00 then you will earn your OWN rewards PLUS Free Sale-a-bration items.  YAY!!



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment