Monday, July 23, 2018

You're the friend everyone wishes they had~New Blended Seasons stamp set

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  We had another round of bad storms this weekend, but it didn't cut out the power this time, however it did cause my family and myself to spend time in our basement, so while I was 'stuck' I thought I would get some stamping done!  I ended up setting up a Stamp Class for my children.  How fun!
Here is one of my projects.
I used the NEW stamp set Blended Season, available August 1st to order!  You are going to love the possibilities with this stamp set!
Look at everything you get!!  So cool!  This set is not going to be available in catalogs it is only going to be offered online.  If you are interested in ordering this bundle, let me know!  I can help you with that!
I colored it with the Stampin' Bends.  Rich Razzleberry, Pineapple Punch, Old Olive, Granny Apple and Flirty Flamingo.  These markers make coloring so simple, they just glide on the color.  I also added Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add a little sparkle!  Love this stuff!!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment