Saturday, July 7, 2018

RETIRED SET SATURDAY~Gift of Love, I miss you~

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!

Today I am showcasing the beautiful Gift of Love, Hostess set.
Colors I used however are all current. 
Card stock: In-Color Grapefruit Grove, Basic Gray, Whisper White.
Inks used: In-colors, Grapefruit Grove and Call me Clover along with Black Memento Ink
The cute little bow is Natures Twine.  I also added a small amount of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the flower to make it sparkle. 

Join me again next Saturday for another Retired Set Share!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showcasing some of the retired stamps. I wish more bloggers would do this. I love seeing new things as well, but occasionally it is fun to see an old favorite done with new colors or papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I feel the same way! There are some great stamp sets out there that are now retired, it's fun to bring them back out and play with them. :)
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete