Monday, July 30, 2018

Thank you~Blended Seasons

Hello Stampers!

Another glorious summer weekend has come and gone.  We had our county fair here in Sheridan County and it was a lot of fun!
Luckily I had created some cards ahead of time so I could enjoy the fair with my family.  Here is my project share for today.
Sharing another fabulous card created with the Color Your Seasons bundle. (Blended Seasons Stamp set and matching dies Stitched Seasons!)  August 1st this set is available to YOU, while supplies last!
I really like the leaves in this set, I was sad the Vintage leaves was retired but when I seen this beautiful leave was in this set, I was happy!  Fall is by far my favorite season.
I added color by using the Stampin' Blends, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, and Bronze.
The Card Stock used: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Soft Suede.
Thank you for joining me today!  Can you believe it's the LAST Monday in July?  Our summer is flying by!  If you need anything let me know!

Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment