Saturday, July 21, 2018

RETIRED SET SATURDAY-For Father

Hello Stampers!
Retired Set Saturday is here.
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!
Today I am showcasing a set called, For Father.
I used the wood theme for the background.  I choose to add color by using the Watercolor pencils to add color but never 'painted' them. I liked how the soft color looked, I did use the Stampin' Write marker in Real Red to color the apples.
Fussy cut around the stamped image then popped it up on dimensionals.  I really like how it turned out.  I also heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment