Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Congrats! Baby card~

Hello Stampers!

I have a quick and simple card to share with you today.  I took part in the buy three get one free on the Designer Series Paper, (available all of July!)  This adorable card was created using the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper.
I needed to create some baby cards and when I seen this paper, I knew what I needed to do!
I simply fussy cut out the cute animals while watching one of my favorite TV shows, Counting Cars! They are so many to choose from I cut up a whole page! 
Then decided which one I wanted to use as a background.  There are so many to choose from!  The card base I went with is Shaded Spruce, I just adore this beautiful rich color!  Don't you?
Thoughtful Banners stamp set and Duet Banner Punch were also used.   This was a fun card to make.  You don't even need the stamps, if you have the patients to cut out the images, you can create a fun card!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment