Wednesday, July 4, 2018

It's a beautiful day~ Happy Independence Day America!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Independence Day America! 
I was having so much fun with my Coffee Cup Framelits I had to create a card for the 4th of July!

Everytime I go to grab me a coffee at our little coffee cafe' they put some kind of sweet treat on it, this time they had red, white and blue M&M's!  I loved it, so it put me in the mood to create something patriotic with the Coffee Cafe' stamp and Framelits!
I used the new BEAUTIFUL In-Colors, Blueberry Bushel and Lovely Lipstick!  Aren't they gorgeous? 
I used matching DSP 6x6" stack.  I love this paper, so pretty and the designs are so fresh and fun!  The sentiment is from the Love What you Do stamp set.

I used Wink of Stella to add some pretty sparkle to the whipped topping and the grip of the cup.  The smaller cup I popped up on dimensionals to make it stand out a little bit more. 
The Blueberry Bushel card stock was also ran through the Big Shot using the Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I love how this card turned out!  Now, it's time to go me a Latte'!  Happy day my friends!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment